Race Tower (PvE)
What is Race Tower?
Race Tower is a new mode located in Madness Tower. In Race Tower, there are 7 towers corresponding to 7 different races. When choosing a tower of any race, you need to use heroes of that race to play.
Note: the towers in the Race Tower will be open on certain days of the week.
The tower has no limit on the number of floors. Every floor will have 5 heroes arrayed with different formations. Every 10 floors, there will be 1 floor with a higher difficulty level. If you pass this floor, the reward will be more attractive.
Race Tower will unlock when you complete Campaign 14-40.
There are 7 Towers: Cruel Citadel (Beast), The Giant Tree (Elf), Great Fortress (Goblin), Unshaken Castle (Human), Endless Necropolis (Undead), Kingdom of Despair (Demon), Ancient's Sanctuary (God).
There are many floors in the tower. So, to conquer the next floor, you must complete the previous floor.
You can't go back to the previous floor once that floor is completed.
In each tower, you need to use the corresponding Hero to the Race to play. For example, if you choose Great Fortress (Goblin), you need to use Goblin's heroes to fight.
The reward for each floor is different.
Unlimited number of battles until you pass that floor
You have 10 floors/Race to conquer every day
Each tower will have a different unlock time during the week.
Leaderboard & Reward
- Battlelog: Display battle log information of Clan members and friends to help players get more useful information to climb the tower.
- Rewards will show for each floor, you can get rewards like He, Gold, Rare Shard, Epic Shard.
Display the top 50 players of the Race Tower
Display individual rank.
How to fight in Race Tower Mode
- First, players click on "Fortress" -> Select "Madness Tower" to enter the mode.
- Choose 1 of 7 towers to fight. There are 5 towers in all: Cruel Citadel (Beast), The Giant Tree (Elf), Great Fortress (Goblin), Unshaken Castle (Human), Endless Necropolis (Undead), Kingdom of Despair (Demon), Ancient's Sanctuary (God).
- For example, when you choose Great Fortress, you will bring all Hero race Goblins in to fight. Click "Challenge" to fight next floor.
- You will be able to choose and arrange the Goblin Race Heroes to fight.
Note: The other towers are similar.
Updated on: 02/02/2023